Bringing Everyone Together
For most people their backyard is an extension of their home, a bonus room. What if you could welcome winter with open arms and still enjoy your backyard with family and friends? With a fire pit you can keep your outdoor community thriving all year long.
Adding a fire pit to your outdoor space is a great way to rekindle great times. As family and friends gather around it, you’ll find that you’re making new memories to share for years to come. Here are some things to keep in mind as you consider how to enjoy your new outdoor feature.
- Beyond Seasonal: A fire pit lets you enjoy your outdoor living space year round.
- Versatile Enjoyment: Step out of the kitchen and try your culinary skills cooking over an open flame. Try this recipe!
- Spice Up Your Landscape: Purchasing a quality fire pit will definitely add a decorative feature to your outdoor living space. With so many varieties to choose from, Tri-Supply can help set your home apart.
You Have Options
- Wood Burning Fire Pit: This pit uses natural logs and gives you that authentic campfire feel. Wood burning pits are typically portable which allows you to easily change the design of your landscape. These are also great if you like outdoor cooking or for just enjoying some delicious s’mores.
- Propane Fire Pit: If wood is not ideal for you then propane might be a more suitable option. You can choose from portable and convenient propane pits, elegant yet durable copper bowl fire pits, or decorative fire pit tables.
- Natural Gas Fire Pit: The best thing about a natural gas fire pit is that they never run out of fuel and are energy efficient. A natural gas fire pit will also provide you with plenty of heat to warm up those chilly winter nights.
There’s no need to wait. Visit a Tri-Supply showroom to see our extensive collection of fire pits. One of our knowledgeable sales staff is ready to assist you in choosing the right option for your home. So pick out a pit, grab some friends, and start making memories.
Get directions to one of our showrooms: